Considering a sheet metal roof? We can customize your next metal roofing project so you get exactly what you envision.
From TPO to Built Up Roofing...
Hi-Rise has the solution for your roofing needs!
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR YEARLY ROOF INSPECTION?
Hi-Rise can help!
From Commercial to Residential Roofing
Hi-Rise has you covered!
Sheet Metal Work
With access to a comprehensive suite of metal roofing products, Hi-Rise Roofing Contractors can help you find the customized solution you’re looking for in your next commercial project. Whether you’re needing pre-fabricated metal roof panels or accessory trim metals, if it’s over your head, we’re on top of it!
Metal roofs are not only architecturally appealing, but they are also energy efficient and environmentally friendly. Some other advantages of metal roofing include the following:
- Longevity: Some metal roofs can last up to 70 years; the life cycle of asphalt or single-ply roofs is considerably less — approximately 20 years.
- Energy Savings: Metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat which results in a significant reduction in cooling costs.
- Durability: Fire and uplift resistant, metal roofs are also resistant to cracks and corrosion.
- Light-Weight: The low weight helps maintain the structural integrity.
With our custom fabrication services, we use only top-of-the-line metal roofing materials to custom cut and shape everything from panels to downspouts.
Custom Sheet Metal Roofing
We fabricate and install all forms of architectural sheet metal and offer a variety of finishes and styles. Utilizing our state-of-the-art equipment and highly skilled technicians, we can create customized metal fabrications for all your metal roofing needs:
- Panels: Double, Single & Snap Lock
- Trim Metals
- Wall Panels
- Chimney Caps
With over 25 years of experience serving the South Florida region, our team of professional roofing specialists can help you find the best solution that meets your roofing performance needs while keeping within your budget. Call us today to see how we can help you with your next metal roofing project!