If you're looking for an energy-efficient and cost-effective single-ply roofing solution, TPO may be your answer.
From TPO to Built Up Roofing...
Hi-Rise has the solution for your roofing needs!
Not Sure You Can Afford A New Roof?
Contact Us to Learn About Our Financing Options!
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR YEARLY ROOF INSPECTION?
Hi-Rise can help!
From Commercial to Residential Roofing
Hi-Rise has you covered!
Commercial TPO Roofing
What is TPO roofing? TPO stands for Thermoplastic Polyolefin, and it is part of the rubber roofing material family. Introduced to the roofing industry in the 1990’s, TPO is a single ply roofing system that consists of a thermoplastic polyolefin membrane. One of the most widely used roofing products in the industry today, TPO offers many benefits:
Economical: Exceptional performance at a cost-effective price
- Versatile: Fits a variety of commercial building styles and can be attached mechanically or with suitable adhesives
Exceptional Seam Strength: Hot-air weldable seams support durability
Long-term Weathering: Superior longevity with heat and UV resistance
Energy Efficient: The highly-reflective white surface surpasses the EPA’s ENERGY STAR requirements
- Easy to Install: Installation is faster than other roofing installs because there are fewer seams and the material is lightweight and comes in wide sheets
Is a TPO roof system right for your commercial roofing needs? We understand you have many choices, and our roofing specialists are here to help you find the perfect roofing solution.
TPO Roof Coatings
Carlisle SynTec: With over 50 years of experience in producing and installing single-ply roofing systems, we are proud to offer our customers Carlisle’s TPO products:
- Sure-Weld TPO: ENERGY STAR qualified and CRRC (Cool Roof Rating Council) certified
- Spectro-Weld: The most reflective single-ply membrane in the industry
GAF: Known for their innovation in commercial roofing applications, GAF’s thermoplastic roofing products deliver superior performance and dependability:
- EverGuard 80 Mil Membrane TPO: Guarantees available up to 30 years
- EverGuard Extreme: Superior performance in heat aging & UV tests
All Hi-Rise roofing technicians are certified factory installers of Firestone, Owens Corning, Carlisle, CertainTeed, Johns Manville, and Versico products. When you partner with our team of experts, you can count on an honest, professional interaction. With over 25 years in the roofing industry, we can help with all your commercial roofing needs.
Call Hi-Rise today to see if a TPO roofing system would benefit your commercial building. Our experts are happy to walk you through your options and answer any questions! If it’s over your head, we’re on top of it!