Reach out to our trained professionals today to inquire more about your residential project!
From TPO to Built Up Roofing...
Hi-Rise has the solution for your roofing needs!
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR YEARLY ROOF INSPECTION?
Hi-Rise can help!
From Commercial to Residential Roofing
Hi-Rise has you covered!
Styles of Gable Roofing
Gable roofs are commonly recognized by their triangular shape. Composed of two sloping sides that meet at a ridge to create a three-sided roof, called a gable. For gable residential projects, there are several different options to choose from, depending on the intended design.
- L shaped gable roof: Also referred to as a reverse gable, these L shaped roofs extend perpendicular to the main gable and can join anywhere along the main roof structure.
- False gable roof: These are built to improve the curb appeal of a home, and are essentially a smaller gable that sits atop a roof.
- Front gable roof: The simplest of gable roof shapes is the front gable, which has the gable facing the front of the home. These are often recognized as Colonial style houses.
- Side gable roof: This style of roof has the ridge parallel to the front of the home, and are typically more common. They can either be left open (open gable) or enclosed (boxed gable).
- Cross gable roof: These result in the joining of two or more roof sections, resulting in a T shape that is recognizable in Cape Cod or Tudor style houses.
- Dutch Gable roof: These are a combination of a hip and gable roof. The sides are arranged of one or more curves that have a pediment at the top.
- Salt Box roof: These roofs are used on homes that have one story in the back and two stories in the front. This gives the back of a home a longer sloped roof than the front.
Hi-Rise Commercial Roofing is South Florida’s gable roofing experts, and are always ready to lend a hand.
South Florida’s Gable Roofing Experts
Hi-Rise Commercial Roofing designs these roofs using only the highest quality products to both protect against the Florida weather and ensure efficient ventilation. Not only do our gable roofs effectively shed rainwater down their sloped sides, but we also construct their frames to withstand the strongest winds. Further, Hi-Rise installs precisely placed gable roof vents to allow superb air ventilation throughout the attic of your home, keeping your family cool year-round. Perhaps most important of all, Hi-Rise Commercial Roofing’s gable roof installations will fit a wide range of budgets, due to inexpensive and sturdy construction.
Reach out to our trained professionals today to inquire more about your residential project! Hi-Rise Commercial Roofing is South Florida’s gable roofing experts, and are always ready to lend a hand.